We are always looking for talented individuals to join our award-winning team of experienced professionals. Resumés and inquiries can be sent to email@example.com
San Antonio Office
Structural Project Engineer
- Reports to and work is reviewed by a licensed structural engineer.
- Works on a team including a project manager (licensed PE), a Revit modeler, and possibly another project engineer.
- Works on a portfolio of projects (both large and small) from early concepts to the completion of construction.
- Prepares structural calculations, reports, and construction documents.
- Works closely with clients to develop a well-coordinated set of construction documents.
- Maintains positive client relations and markets the firm’s capabilities within the structural engineering field to establish new clients.
- Minimal travel is required to attend meetings, visit project sites, or other business-related functions as part of your job duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architectural Engineering or Civil Engineering with the area of focus in structural engineering
- Ability to become certified as an EIT in the state of Texas within 6 months
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well with supervisors, other staff, and clients
- Master’s degree in Architectural Engineering or Civil Engineering with the area of focus in structural engineering
- 2 to 3 years past experience in structural engineering as it relates to building design
- Experience with Revit
- Experience with RISA 3D and Ram Structural Systems
- EIT certification